Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

MANGA: The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I've been absent from my blog for only 2 days which I hope will not ruin my goal of trying to write and publish articles throughout the week. ^_^;;

Today as usual, I never know what to post that would be interesting for you guys to read and enjoy but I always end up posting something out of the blue that becomes very amazing to you guys since I see the views and likes are getting higher.

So, I never think I have posted mainly about a manga. I love to read especially manga! I haven't read many mangas though because I don't have a job yet to earn my own money to buy many mangas as I would like. ^_^;;; But, back to the point! The mangas that I have read so far are "Hot Gimmick", "Shugo Chara", "Naruto", and now "The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan".

I only read volume one so far but, I found the story and the characters to be very interesting and hysterical. It's really fun to read and it's very funny that I read the same story over and over again. I'm planning to get volume two as soon as possible. Yes, I know I can just read them online but, I prefer to read them from the printed version. I like to collect many things like trading cards, manga series, anime movies and series, anime action figures, etc! So yeah, I am a total nerd! But, someday I plan when I get older I will sell them and hopefully they will be worth something good!

So, back to The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan!!!





What influenced me to read this manga is the amazing artwork and color scheme and the girl on this cover! For me in my opinion, just looking at the cover can really tell you something. Like for example, when I look at the girl on the cover (Yuki) I can tell that Yuki would be a character that is a high school student and most likely a nerdy type of person who is very shy. And after reading the manga, I was exactly correct! So yeah, I can a lot about a character about how they are drawn.

Here is the plot about The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan:

Basically, this manga is not exactly an original because it is based off another very similar manga called, "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya".




The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan released in Japanese on February 4th, 2010. Two years later, it released in English in the year of 2012 in the month of July.

Here is the official descripition of volume one of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan:

"Yuki Nagato, the shy president of the literature club, has never been very sure of herself around other people. But around Kyon, the only boy in the tiny, three-person club, Yuki finds herself faltering even more than usual. For Kyon, and for her precious club, Yuki must find her confidence and let her true personality shine! Enjoy taking a fresh look at your favorite characters in this brand-new story set in the world of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya!"

Sadly, there is only six volumes of this manga series!!! T_T;;;;

I don't know if it is the end of it or will it still continue but, I hopefully hope that it will still continue!! Even, though I am not writing about an anime, just to say The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan is also an anime as well!! I've never seen it before yet!! ^_^

I love a anime and/or manga that is basically surrounded about high school drama ^_^ The one I have seen that I have honestly enjoyed the most would be K-ON!! ^_^

Well, I have posted way more than enough on this article. Two days of absence makes me really want to write forever!!

See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment