Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back To School With YesStyle!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! We all know school is starting back for almost all of us and some of us are already back in school or either finished! So, there is one of the things that we do before we go back to school and that's shopping for clothes!! ^_^

So, to relate this with Asia and Japan, there is this website where you can shop for clothing and accessories online. And the clothing that are selling are Asian name brands. There are Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc. clothing brands on this site. CLICK HERE to visit the site.

I never bought anything from this site but, looking at the different varieties makes me want to get these clothes!!! Hopefully, I will have time to order some and hope they arrive before school starts back.







I'm going to show you guys different photos of some of the models wearing the brands that YesStyle offers on there site.













And those are just a few from the women fashion. And now, I start to think about my viewers reading my blog and now I have to remind myself that I have men reading my blog as well so, I am also going to post photos of the men fashion of YesStyle.













And there is extremely way more than that on YesStyle. And what I am very surprised of are the prices because they are very reasonable and affordable. There price range are mostly between $20-$40.

I highly recommend you guys to go check out YesStyle!!! Once you go check it out you will be up there for hours shopping and browsing around the site. They have so much stuff that it would probably take you days to view almost everything they have.

Also, YesStyle also have there own blog. If you want to check it out CLICK HERE.

Well, that will be it for this article but I will be posting a lot more!!! See you guys soon!!! And let me know what you guys think of YesStyle!! I wanna know your opinions!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment