Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Celebrities: Miyamoto Karin (宮本佳林)

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I like talking about famous Japanese celebrities, especially the ones I have an obsession over. One of my top favorites is Miyamoto Karin. Many of you who listens to J-POP may know her from the girl group Juice=Juice.






Birthday: December 1st, 1998 (currently 15 yrs)

Birthplace: Chiba, Japan

Occupation: Singer

Blood Type: O

Height: 154cm


That was a little general information about Miyamoto Karin that I have mentioned above. When I think of Miyamoto Karin, I think of her as a leader and not a follower. I really don't know why but, I think it has something to do with her being in Juice=Juice. She seems like the leader of the bunch and seems to be the most popular. But, that doesn't make her better than the rest of the other girls. 

Here is a little information you may be interested in knowing about Miyamoto Karin. Her favorite colors are baby pink and grape color. She doesn't like to draw (which I don't understand why...who doesn't like to draw?!). Her hobbies are home karaoke and playing with her cats. Her favorite subject is music (which is very obvious!). Her group Juice=Juice is part of Hello!Project. Other than her in the Juice=Juice group is Akari Uemura, Tomoko Kanazawa, Yuka Miyazaki, and Sayuki Takagi.


There is really not much more I can really say about her. But, I will make sure to post articles about the other members of the group for those who are curious about the other girls as well. And if you have any questions about Miyamoto Karin or want me to do an article about some of your favorite Japanese celebrities, feel free to let me know by commenting below! ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment