Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Read The Kanji

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I have a little bit more I found online to help you guys with the Japanese language and I am pretty sure this is something that we all probably struggle studying...Kanji!

I struggle harshly trying to study kanji because there are so many meanings to just one kanji! I think the reasons I have a hard time studying kanji because kanji is complicated and frustrating for me to understand. There are so many meanings and ways of pronouncing them depending on the kanji they are compound with. I tried and I tried and I tried and I feel like giving up!! But, I know for a fact that I can't because I need to know this because my dream is to live in Japan.

So, to help you guys with kanji and also to help and improve my Japanese, there is this amazing website called "Read The Kanji". To visit the site please CLICK HERE.






I have experienced with this site before and I still do to help me learn kanji. It is very simple and easy to use and I find it fun to learn with this site. When you sign up you will be practicing your Hiragana and Katakana and basically what they will do is show you the character and you type in the romaji. It is very simple! The more you get correct you will start to level up. Soon, it would get more difficult and you can change between Katakana, Hiragana and Kanji anytime.

There is also a part on the site where you can a get a chart and see all the kanji on all the different difficulties. It is really amazing and I have learned a lot from it. Because I have a hard time remembering all the meanings and stuff, I try to learn 7 kanji a week which means I study 1 kanji a day. Soon, when I improve a little better learning kanji and catching on then I will try to learn more in a week. But, there are many websites out there that will help you learn kanji but, this is one of them I am recommending on my blog that I want to you guys to check out and let me know your opinion on the teachings. It is basically meant for you to learn the new kanji and it helps you remember it.

Here is a screen shot of how they teach you new kanji from the chart:





Here is also how they test you on the kanji and your understanding of reading kanji in a sentence:




I highly recommend this site if you are trying to improve your understanding to the kanji so there are not much of a frustration and complication. And also if you are trying to increase the amount of kanji you know.

This is all for this article on Read The Kanji on Liv N' Luv Japan!! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment