Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kelsey Ellison POM POM Live!!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I have some latest news from Kelsey Ellison! She had posted a video on her YouTube channel 17 hours ago of her singing her hit song POM POM live! I remember I have done a video of her before a couple of months ago and her YouTube channel at the time was called, "KimonoTime". Now, her YouTube channel is just her name, "Kelsey Ellison".



I am really proud of her and she is one of my role models! She's beautiful, she is a really great dancer, and I see that from watching her in the past year or two, she has become a very successful person and every day I know for a fact that she is working to her hardest to reach her goal in life.

Now, here is her live performance of POM POM!


No comments:

Post a Comment