Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Coming Soon: Liv N' Luv Japan Hoodies!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I have some exciting news! Because I have been experiencing with blogging on Liv N' Luv Japan for more than a year now, I always wanted to do something to promote my blog and also for the people who love reading Liv N' Luv Japan and are fans, I wanted to sell some items so, I always want to have my own hoodies! I went online to see what I have to do to make them and how much it would cost to order them.

So I decided to go on with the plan and I customized some hoodies online! Once I reach my goal to collect enough money to order some in, I will sell them on my blog for you guys who are interested in buying some! I don't know about the prices right now since I just came up with the idea yesterday and trying to get everything organized for my blog to make it better.

I decided if I sell enough hoodies, I will use the money towards Liv N' Luv Japan. I would like to figure out if I could lose the domain 'blogspot' and to be able to make my URL 'www.livnluvjapan.com' instead of 'livnluvjapan.blogspot.com'. Also, I would like to start vlogging on my blog. I think it would be very interesting and more interactive and fun instead of reading all the time. So, I am also going to save up to get a better webcam. My laptop sucks at audio and the videos need to turn out looking more professional.

I want to give you guys a sneak peek at the hoodies though just to get you guys very excited!!!








Let me guys know in the comment area below of what you think about the hoodies and how many of you are interested in ordering one soon! You can leave a comment on Liv N' Luv Japan below, comment on Liv N' Luv Japan Facebook Page and/or tweet @LivNLuvJP ! Thank you very much!! Arigatou gozaimasu! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment