Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, August 11, 2014

What I Want To Do In Japan!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I am pretty tired now and sometimes it can get stressful to blog when you have to come up with something interesting to talk about to the viewers and that's related to Japan. And when you think up of something to post you barely know about, you have to go through a lot of research and it gets really stressful. And not all the time I usually find something to talk about that I can actually speak my mind about freely. So, I actually thought of something that I sometimes think about that I can talk about that most of you must've thought about as well.

For all of us you loves Japan, we all have that dream to someday visit and/or live in Japan. We all must've thought about all the things we want to see and do there as well. I think about that a lot and it has always been my dream for years to actually live in Japan and I vowed on my life a couple of years ago that before I die, I want to at least visit Japan! With all the compassion and motivation and self-esteem I put into about going to Japan, everyone I know believe for a fact that I will visit that country. I really don't remember why I actually started liking Japan but, I knew that their country and culture was way different and weird but actually interesting to me. I love both the traditional and pop culture. I am an obsessed freak with anime, manga, J-POP, J-Drama, Japanese fashion, Japanese language, ANYTHING BASICALLY JAPANESE!!

And as my dream to someday become a journalist, I hope to also work for a major business in Japan that deals with journalism. That is one of the reasons why I decided to start this blog. I wanted to get my name out there and show my compassion for Japan and to express myself and also to get to know new people, etc.!

So, now I am going to list my top 5 things I want to do in Japan:

1. Visit Akihabara

Akihabara is like an otaku nerd dream!!! Akihabara is known as the "Electric Town". And almost everything is out of the extraordinary. You have Japanese girls dressed up as cafe maids and you will see majority of people cosplaying as well mostly as anime characters and vocaloids or even well known icons. Akihabara is also a large well known shopping center. You can shop for clothes and accessories and go to food courts. Also, you can go shop for mangas, anime, electronics, video games, etc. It is so hard for me to actually explain the wonders of Akihabara but I am going to stop here with this one.


2. Mount Fuji

Mount Fuji is both a mountain and a volcano. I have heard before that it is traditional in the summer time that many Japanese will go mountain climbing all the way to the top of mount Fuji. Also, which I didn't know until I saw online that there are many shops, outlets, and hotels on Mount Fuji. I would love to do this and just for the experience and taking action in something traditional and something active.



3. Shibuya 109





Shibuya 109 is a huge mall in Japan in the city of Shibuya. The name says it all. It is in Shibuya and the mall has 109 shopping centers including food courts! I love shopping for clothes and just being in an atmosphere like that. I even love window shopping just looking around for ideas and getting a chance to take it slow and look around instead of knowing I have money and ready to spend it on the first thing I see as usual. ^_^



4. Become An Exchange Student


I always wanted to be a student in Japan and experience the school life there. Just by watching YouTube videos and looking at other American exchange students in Japan makes me motivated to become a student. Also, what really attracted me to the Japanese school life are the Japanese uniforms for females. I really love the plaid skirts and the ties and bows and the navy jackets and knee high socks. I love it! I also love the anime based on school life in Japan!



5. Go To A Vocaloid Concert





And last but not least on the things I want to do someday in Japan, is go to a vocaloid concert! First of all, I am obsessed with vocaloids such as Hatsune Miku, Rin and Len Kagamine, Kaito, Gakupo, ALL OF THE VOCALOIDS!! And I was always curious about the vocaloid concerts. I watch them on YouTube that other people have recorded but, I have never actually been to a one. I know that the vocaloids appear on a holographic screen but, I am curious does the characters appear to look very realistic like, do they look like they are actually there.


There are so many many many more things that I really want to do in Japan that I cannot list them all! But, I would like to hear what you guys want to do someday in Japan and for you guys who have been to Japan before or currently living there, I want to know the things you enjoy in Japan and what you would recommend.

Mata Ne!!!



2 comments:

  1. was a really good article, lets me know more about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you so much! ^_^ I will when I enough time to post like this again. It's difficult to find something I can use my opinion on 100%.

      Delete