Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Anime: Space Dandy

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I want to talk more about anime, I have a obsession over anime that I can actually watch it for a full 24 hours consecutively like, seriously! xD

So, I want to talk about the anime "Space Dandy". I love this anime! It is full of all the genres I love! It is a Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi, and Comedy!





I started watching Space Dandy on Toonami and Space Dandy is a really new anime but, it has been out for a couple of months now. The only reason why I am now watching Space Dandy is because one of my friends messaged me one day and we were talking about the different anime we liked and watched and wanted to watch. They asked me have I ever seen Space Dandy and I was like, I never even heard of it before. Soon, I realize that it was going to be a special premiere of Space Dandy and I decided to give it a try. I love watching Space Dandy so much now! I was even watching last night! ^_^ I am on Season 2~!

The anime was produced by 'Bones' and Space Dandy started this year of 2014. Space Dandy is basically an alien hunter who is "a dandy guy in space". Dandy also have two friends to assist him in his hunt for aliens. There is QT the robot and Meow the space cat! I was surprised when I founded out that Space Dandy premiere first in the US before Japan. It premiered in the US on January 4th, 2014 then in Japan on January 5th, 2014.

My favorite character is definitely Meow! I love Meow!! He is so funny and can be kinda sarcastic at times and I love his hat that he wears and he always seems to be on his phone that looks like their version of Twitter. He is very lazy and very carefree type of person. He spends his time playing video games and reading manga as well. He has a super large appetite and is a connoisseur of ramen!



Also I really love the opening theme song of Space Dandy! The opening theme is called "Viva Namida" and when you watch the video, you can really tell a lot about the anime and what will be going on in a way and you will see lots of the characters you will be recognizing as well. I love this opening theme that when I watch the anime at home, I will keep rewinding the DVR just to hear the opening over and over again!





 That is really all I have to say about Space Dandy but, I highly recommend for all the people who love anime to actually give this anime "Space Dandy" a chance and I bet that the majority of you will love this anime and will become obsessed. Also, if you do watch Space Dandy and are reading this, comment below or tweet to @LivNLuvJP and let me know what you like most about the anime Space Dandy and/or who is your favorite character! Thank you guys for checking out Liv N' Luv Japan! Arigatou gozaimasu! ^_^    

No comments:

Post a Comment