Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Top 5 NicoNicoDouga Dance Covers

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I am a huge fan of NicoNicoDouga! It is basically and mostly videos that you record a video of yourself doing a dance cover to a J-POP/Vocaloid/Etc song and sometimes people even record themselves singing as well but, dance covers are more popular and has over a million uploads. I have an obsession with J-POP/Vocaloid dance covers and so I have tons of favorite but, I am going to show you guys my top 5 favorite:

                                                 1. (AMUxk-two) 影炎≒Variation





                                                        2. KimonoTime - Bad Apple!!






                                                      3. PONPONPON Mirror Dance





                                              4. Aikawa Kozue & Hima! - Megu-Megu Fire




                                                  5. Ririri - O.T.N Gigantic Dance Cover





Any of you guys fans of NicoNico?! Then, let me know what your favorite NicoNico dance covers are! You can comment below! And don't forget to follow and tweet to Liv N' Luv Japan on Twitter @LivNLuvJP !

Want more of NicoNicoDouga?! Then CLICK HERE! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment