Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, August 11, 2014

J-Pop Girl Group PASSPO

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! As you guys should know, I am a huge fan of J-POP. I listen to J-POP way more than I listen to any other type of music. So, I went online and searched "Japanese Girl Groups". I founded this J-POP girl group that I haven't heard of before. They call themselves "PASSPO". And as I read under their description on a site, they aren't really much popular and well known as well as most J-POP lovers know AKB48, Morning Musume, Perfume, etc. Their concept in almost all of their videos are flight attendants. They are kinda new knowing that they were formed in 2009 which way earlier than most groups that has been together for more than a decade.







PASSPO contains 10 members:

  • Ai Negishi
  • Yukimi Fujimoto
  • Natsumi Iwamura
  • Mio Masui
  • Makoto Okunaka
  • Shiori Mori
  • Sako Makita
  • Naomi Anzai
  • Anna Tamai
How were these girls selected into being members of PASSPO?? Well, it all happened in 2009 when girls were entering the contest in Akihabara called, "Minna de Tsukuru Idol Unit". Also about the group that many J-POP groups do, PASSPO members also have a color. After a while since I have never listened to their music, I went on YouTube and searched the group to listen to at least one of their songs to see if I liked their music. And of course, I enjoyed it! Their music sounds really nice and soft and can also sound upbeat during the chorus. And their concept of flight attendants are really adorable and they can really make their music videos fit in with their theme. I am going to show you guys 2 of their songs:

                                                                PASSPO-"Truly"




                                                           PASSPO-"Kyandi Room"




Let me guys know what you think about PASSPO and if you like or dislike the group!!

Mata ne!! ^_^



 

No comments:

Post a Comment