Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Celebrities: Masaki Sato (佐藤優樹)

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! It's time to talk about Japanese celebrities!!! I want to talk about Masaki Sato from Morning Musume. She is my most favorite member from Morning Musume. I love her cuteness and there is something about her that I like that make her stand out from all of the other girls in the group~! ^_^


Name: 佐藤優樹 (Masaki Sato)


Birthday: May 7th, 1999 (currently 15 yrs old)


From: Hokkaido, Japan


Occupation: Singer

Association: Morning Musume, Harvest, Jurin, Sato no Akari, Hello!Project, Mobekimasu 


Blood Type: A


Height: 153cm


Now, that was just some basic in general information about Masaki Sato. Now, I am going to talk more about her and about Morning Musume. First of all, Masaki Sato is part of the 10th generation of Morning Musume and she was one of the girls who were selected on September 29th, 2011. She has 2 younger sisters.

 Masaki Sato is known to have a cheerful personality. She is the 6th Morning Musume member who is from Hokkaido. What is really shocking to me that she is the only 10th generation Morning Musume member who has not had past experience in the entertainment industry. So, when I think about that, that means this is her first time ever and all of a sudden she just audition and got in with no experience at all! She had always spoken English until she was 5 years old, when she started kindergarten, she had to start using Japanese.

That is how much I learned about Masaki Sato so far. By far when it comes to the 10th generation Morning Musume, she will always be my most favorite member! I hope that she will audition to be in future generations. She is really young, and we are the same age! Plus, I am a few months older than her which is something surprising that I have learned as well! I am positive that she will probably be in future generations because of the fact, it will be a while before she gets to a certain age to graduate from Morning Musume.

Now, who is your favorite 10th generation member?! ^_^ I would love to know your opinions about Masaki Sato and your favorite member!! ^_^ Please comment below!! And don't forget to tweet @LivNLuvJP !!
Thank you very much!! Arigatou gozaimasu!!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment