Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Introducing...Beckii Cruel!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Here is a really quick and short article I am posting. I am on YouTube right now and I just love watching anything J-POP so I come across this YouTube channel labeled "Beckii" and she was recommended to me. I know that I always watching anything and everything Japanese so I guess she was similar to what I would see.

Turns out it this person has impressed me to the highest scale possible that I want to watch all of her videos (and I will make sure of that!)! And I know how people like to do covers of them singing others songs and dances etc. but this young lady had produced her own song called "Future Fantasy" which is in Japanese and has a little bit of English in it which is amazing!! She is a British girl and studying Japanese but, her Japanese sounds amazingly fluent!

I want to show you guys the video so you can see exactly what I mean by impressive:

No comments:

Post a Comment