Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Belated 1st Anniversary Liv N' Luv Japan!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! ^_^

First, I want to say that I cannot believe it has already been a year of me blogging on Liv N' Luv Japan! I first started blogging on July 11th which was suppose to be the original date that I was going to post this entry but to a delay, I had to post it 8 days later.

But luckily, I am able to post it sooner than later!! Right now my blog is becoming more and more successful and I am becoming a much better blogger and someday future journalist because of you guys!! At this moment, I am around more than 7,000+ views!!

Now since I have been working on my blog for one whole year, I want to be able to make more goals for my blog and to be able to try my best to post at least 5 entries a day which would take some thinking but...I also hope that this year when July 11th comes back around I will have around 30,000+ views. ^_^

I also want to try to put my blog Liv N' Luv Japan out there more. I want it to be buzzed around social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.!! I want to be able to gain more readers and make Liv N' Luv Japan trend!!

The reasons why I enjoy blogging on Liv N' Luv Japan and the reasons why I started it was because that I enjoy the Japanese culture, both traditional and pop! I like to watch anime and listen to J-POP and like the styles and Japan seems to be one of the most exotic countries to me and one of the best. I also hope that when I become a journalist, I want to be already fluent or about fluent in Japanese and to be able to live in the big cities of Japan and work for the best of the best newspaper and magazine companies there!

Even though I live in the US, I have tons of friends in Japan! And they all motivated me to succeed. Sometimes when I doubt myself they always seem to motivate me that I would do better for my blog sake, for my sake, learning Japanese, understanding the Japanese culture and becoming a successful person. But, not just my friends in Japan but, everywhere! I have friends from France, Japan, Russia, UK, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Germany, The Philippines, Malaysia, South Korea, China, everywhere!!

I enjoy learning about different cultures and languages because I find it to be very different to what I am used to in the US which I think other cultures are better. Believe it or not, Japan wasn't the first country I really love, it was actually France! I really adored the city of Paris and I was stunned!! But as soon as I learned more about the Far East Asia, Japan had my heart!!!

So, I hope that all of you guys who read my blog will continue reading it and supporting me in all that I do and for the people who are new to this blog, I hope you guys enjoy like the others do! And feel free to post comments on the blog and follow Liv N' Luv Japan and also add me to your circles on Google+!! I would love to know what you guys think of my blog and what could make it even better and some of your ideas and things you would like to see and what could be improved!!! ^_^

Thank you so much you guys for all the help and support and motivation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment