Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Xiaomi In Japan!

Hello everyone! Welcome back to Liv N' Luv Japan! Now, I want to talk about something that we all basically have...smartphones!!! A company in China has came up with a smartphone brand called "Xiaomi". I want to talk about the smartphone itself and how the smartphone is heading in Japan!


Now, I have heard about this smartphone on TV and how China is going to think about giving it a try in the US and I was so excited because at this point, I really want a Xiaomi!! Right now at this point, I have an iPhone 5c. I heard that the Xiaomi is very similar to the Apple iPhones and just by looking at it I could actually tell. The exterior of the phone is like a Samsung Galaxy to me but, the content is very similar to Apple. Also, one thing that I think are shocked about or should be is the price! There is saying that the prices of the Xiaomi is half the price of an Apple iPhone. But, that I'm not for sure t this point. Right now though, many people in Japan though online are selling them around  ¥25,000. (If interested in buying a Xiaomi from Japan online please click here.)

For right now, I really don't know very much of the Xiaomi but there will more updates on my blog about the Xiaomi if any interest in it so far. And for those who own a Xiaomi, interested in getting one, or know anything about it, please feel free to comment on here or leave me a message on my Google+!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment