Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yaya Han

Konnichiwa everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I want to talk about a famous Chinese (who at first I thought was Japanese) cosplayer and I think that's the number one cosplayer of all time....Yaya Han!!! ^_^



She is an American cosplayer, model, and costume designer based in the US. She is also a regular judge at cosplay competitions. I first discovered Yaya Han when I was watching the reality TV series "The Of The Nerds" and saw her re-appear again on the Syfy TV series "Heroes Of Cosplay".


                                                           KING OF THE NERDS





                                                                HEROES OF COSPLAY



Just watching Yaya Han cosplay makes me really want to cosplay and make my own costumes and designs and perform but, that seems to much for me but seems like a very exciting experience!

Here is a video of Yaya Han in "Heroes Of Cosplay":


Watching this on "Heroes of Cosplay" really excited me! I can just watch this over and over again! I recommend watching the TV series as well and watching all the other amazing cosplayers as well! Thank you so much guys for reading this article and checking out my blog today! I will be posting even more later on today and also tomorrow when possible! Arigatou gozaimasu! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment