Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

JapanesePod101

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I want to continue doing more for the Japanese language and helping you guys find more reliable resources to help motivate you to continue your studies of Japanese.


JapanesePod101 usually teaches mostly vocabulary, grammar, and how to write hiragana, katakana, and kanji. They have a YouTube channel with many videos to teach you but, their website has way more features. It is free to sign up but, I don't know if all the features on the site is free if I remember clearly. I am also a user of JapanesePod101 myself. Here is a sample video of how they teach the vocabulary on YouTube:



I recommend this if you are trying to increase your vocabulary.

And here is one of their latest videos on YouTube and it last around 14 minutes and it's more of a lesson than simple vocabulary:


I wouldn't really highly recommend it but, on a scale I see it as average. But, that is just my opinion! ^_^ But, I recommend it for light learning! ^_^

I will try to find more resources for studying and learning Japanese!!! GANBATTE KUDASAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment