Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

ANIME:進撃の巨人 (Attack On Titan)

Hello everyone and welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I really feel like talking about my most favorite and maybe might be my #1 anime...Attack On Titan!!


I really never enjoyed many anime like this like, ton of violence and fighting type anime as much unless it was Naruto but this anime really surprised me. I never heard of Attack On Titan until I saw it on the cover of Otaku USA magazine and read the article on it. And it looked interesting and I was planning to see if I could watch it on Crunchyroll or YouTube but I never gotten the chance to search it up. But, I usually watch most of my anime on Toonami and turns out Attack On Titan was premiered!

At first, I was going to not watch it but then I was like, "Hey, why not just give it a chance?". So I did, and it was the best anime I have ever watched in a looooooooooong time!!! I was able to watch 2 episodes of it one night. (It only comes on Sunday mornings around 12AM.) I was scared to fall asleep feeling stupid to actually think that I will start to hallucinate and start seeing and hearing things thinking it would probably be the titans. XD

THIS IS ME WHEN I AM TERRIFIED TO GO TO SLEEP AFTER WATCHING THE MOST CREEPIEST, WIERDEST, DISGUSTING, AND DISTRUBING ANIME OF ATTACK ON TITAN.........


But yeah, Attack On Titan is an amazing anime and in my opinion, I highly recommend it. It is also a manga and I have actually seen them in book stores such as Books-A-Million and Barnes & Nobles. I don't own any of the manga or have read one so I can't rate it but, I am pretty sure that it is amazing as well since it is based on the anime. It is also a video game for Nintendo 3DS which I want to try since I own a 3DS! ^_^

And one of my favorite things about any anime, is the opening and ending themes...Attack on Titan opening is one of the best in my opinion so, for those who have and/or haven't heard it here is the opening of Attack On Titan:

                                                     ATTACK ON TITAN OPENING

No comments:

Post a Comment