Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Coming Soon: Interview with NikkiHatsune

Hello everyone! Welcome back to Liv N' Luv Japan! I have very exciting news! I will soon be getting in touch with "NikkiHatsune" and contact her for an interview for Liv N' Luv Japan. The reason why I am planning to interview her is the fact that she is into Japanese pop culture and does dance covers from J-POP artists. She also wishes to visit Japan and is studying about the Japanese culture and the native language Japanese.

I think it would be very interesting to get a point of view from her. I remember saying that I would interview her before but, I never had the chance because of the fact that I had really slow connection and I never had this amazing laptop that I am using now to spend most of my time blogging. Now that I have better resources and that my family is helping me out by providing me with so much technology and supporting me, it would be much easier for me to blog. ^_^

I am going to provide one of NikkiHatsune recent videos that she uploaded to YouTube. I want to know what you guys think of her and her dancing! ^_^


(If the video is not playing or showing please click here and you will be directing to YouTube to view this video)

And if there is any questions that you would like to ask her, please comment below and these questions will be asked during the interview! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment