Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Doraemon

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I really had no idea what I wanted to post today or basically any day because of the fact that making this article my 60th post I'm starting to run out of ideas! >.<;;;

But, a few days ago I have learnt about this adorable and cute anime called "Doraemon" and I watched an official English version of this anime on Disney XD. It is a cute anime that was made for children and for a 15 year old teenager like me, I actually enjoy watching this anime in the mornings to start off my day. So now, I am recommending this Japanese anime for you guys! ^_^


Doraemon is both a manga and an anime. The anime first started in the year of 1973 and continued till 2005 and so on. It is about a robotic cat which is named Doraemon (same as title of anime). The origin of the name Doraemon can roughly be translated to "stray" and its written using both Hiragana and Katakana.

Here is a little sneak peek of Doraemon so you can get a clearer idea of how this show goes!




No comments:

Post a Comment