Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Young Japanese Girl Dancer "Ririri Rururu"!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I have been on YouTube watching J-POP and Vocaloid dances from other people and what really shocked me was this very young little girl who can dance very well and if you just saw her you would agree with me. I don't know her real name but on YouTube she goes by "ririri rururu".

Here is picture of her I found but it is kinda blurry though. This is also her picture she uses on her YouTube channel.

Now, time for some videos!!! I usually just show one video on my blog just so you guys can get a taste but, I am so impressed by this young little girl that I am going to show a few. For all you J-POP and Vocaloid fans, you guys will maybe recognize these songs she is dancing to!! By the way, the third video I recommend watching first!! Also it's my favorite!! ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment