Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, July 28, 2014

JapanSocietyNYC

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Yesterday, I wasn't able to post anything because it was a Sunday and the library was closed but, I had plenty of time to think about what I wanted to post more of on my blog. I see my blog as 80% of pop culture and entertainment such as celebrities, music, anime, gaming, etc. and I never really put much work into posting more of traditional culture and the Japanese language. So, today I thought I should post about the Japanese language!

There is this YouTube channel I am subscribed to that teach you lots about the Japanese language and culture and it is entertaining and really fun to watch for me that I sit for hours just learning Japanese. The channel can be for people who is just starting to learn Japanese and for those that are on the intermediate level and is more advanced as well. I see myself as an intermediate when it comes to Japanese because I can understand Japanese very well but I would understand it way better if I had the ability to read kanji and to learn more advance grammar techniques.


There videos are really simple and really easy to understand and the videos are not long or time consuming, the videos usually last around 2-3 minutes. So, that you can get a experiment of what the language videos is about, here is a very basic and simple video of how they teach you the plain basics. This is also the first video of one of the language videos and the playlist is called, "Waku Waku Japanese".:


I say that I highly recommend this YouTube channel if you are learning Japanese and you are just starting to learn and just a beginner. (^_^)

I'm also going to try my best to find more resources and ways to help you guys learn Japanese. From videos, websites, books, etc!

Thank you guys for reading!! And for you Japanese language learners, GANBATTE KUDASAI NE!


No comments:

Post a Comment