Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Personal Schedule: Anime Club!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! This is going to be kinda of a very short article because it's just something random I will be doing today being my second time going to the Anime Club.






There is this town across from where I live that host an Anime Club at their public library. I never heard of it until my mother had mention it. At first, I didn't think that she was being real and just joking but turns out it was true. I was kinda late the first day I went because I was sleep and really didn't feel like going but, I changed my mind because of the fact that I needed to stop being lazy and do something hahaha~ (^_^)

As soon as I got there we had to sit in this large spacious room and there were a handful of people there and I was kinda surprise because where I live, I don't know many people who actually like anime except for a couple of my close friends.

After that we watched the 1st and 2nd episode of an anime called, "The Civilization Blaster" on Crunchyroll. I've never heard of that anime before speaking of the fact that most of the time I watch anime, I watch it on Toonami which comes on really early in the morning around 12 a.m. showing more popular and well known anime like Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, and etc. (my personal favorite anime on Toonami: Space Dandy!)

One of the anime that I really don't like as much would be Fullmetal Alchemist because of the fact I really don't understand that anime as much and it's more of a military and war anime and I really don't enjoy that type of anime as much. And the second one I really don't like would be One Piece. One Piece is funny and fun to watch but then you would just get tired of it quickly...it never ends!!! So many episodes, even Bleach is going to show it's last and final episode soon on Toonami and One Piece is still to be continued.  -__-

Today, when I go to Anime Club, that depends if I do plan on going today, we will be watching another anime I have never heard of but it seems like a girl anime which I rarely watch but its called, "Princess Mononoke". Even though I really don't watch girl anime, there are many things I really like about it. I like there artworks and graphics because it's really colorful and simple like and it's really cute and adorable and I like it when the characters overreact in such an adorable way! ^_^ Waaaaaaah~!

This is one of my favorite girl anime...K-ON!


Well....I'm going to end this article. It became way longer than I have expected O.O;;;

I will be posting more articles soon today when more ideas get into my head ^_^ Ja mata ne!




No comments:

Post a Comment