Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Update~! ^^

Hey guys~! I made a decision that I want my blog to be really popular and I want everyone who loves and care about Japan to be able to notice my blog. ^^ So, I made many accounts so people can know my blog. You can follow my personal accounts here:

Instagram: KikiHatsune

Twitter: AquaGummiBear

Tumblr: kikihatsune.tumblr.com

And soon guys, I will be having a Facebook page just for my blog~! Thank you guys so much for your support and help~! ^^ I hope soon by blog will be well known on many websites!! ^^ Soon I will be making Vlogs on my YouTube account but, I don't know when that will be but, I hope you guys like that my blog is getting bigger and better~! Thank you guys so much~! Arigatou~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment