Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back To School~!

Hey Guys~! It's August and you know what that means! It is almost time for school to go back in~! I am not all that excited about it but, I am ready because I will be starting high school which is a great thing for me! ^^ I want to talk about Japanese school uniforms and cute uniforms, backpacks and supplies that many young Japanese people love~! ^^ I will probably get a few Japanese supplies off of eBay. ^^

Here are some pictures for you to see that many Japanese people wear to school:





Now here are some backpacks that are really popular in Japan, especially to mostly elementary and middle school students:




And lastly here are some cute school supplies to show your personality:







Well, that's all everyone! I hope you enjoy seeing the kawaii-ness of the Japanese school uniforms, backpacks, and supplies~! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment