Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Morning Musume New Single 2013~!

Hey everyone~! For every J-POP fan you must know Morning Musume, a popular Japanese girl idol group in Japan by Hello Project. They have a new single out with 2 amazing songs! Personally, these are by far my favorite songs by them because I love the tune and beat, the fashion and outfits and the music videos. ^^

They have 2 new songs which are わがまま 気のまま 愛のジョーク/愛の軍団 (Selfishness, Mind Condition and Love's Joke/ Army of Love)







I will present to you guys there two new songs:


Morning Musume- わがまま 気のまま 愛のジョーク

Morning Musume- 愛の軍団

(Sorry guys that I didn't just add the video right on the blog, I am having a hard time getting the official video on the blog itself. But I have added a link that will send you right to the video. ^^ Enjoy!)


If you like the songs, which one is your favorite and why? ^^ What do you like about the song? What you rate it out of 10? ^^ Please comment below~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment