Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Resources for Learning and Practicing your Japanese


Have you been struggling to study Japanese lately? Do you ever get a chance to at least practice your Japanese? Well, I will give you today my choices of websites where you can study Japanese and practice your Japanese! 
First, I would like to start off with the website:

http://www.readthekanji.com

This website teaches you kanji and teaches you the stroke order, on and kun readings, meaning, etc. It also beings you off with Hiragana and Katakana for those who are still trying to study that. Now, the website is free to use when you are studying Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. But, you only learn the N5 Kanji. You have to pay to get N4, N3, N2, N1 and the others. But, if you just started learning Kanji, then I'll say don't worry about paying because they teach you every Kanji in N5 which is a lot. I really recommend this site and this is the way I learn my Kanji. But, for me to study the Kanji, I draw my Kanji on a flashcard and on the other side, I write the meaning, on-reading, kun-reading, and examples of it being used. I find this very good practice and a good method to me. 
Second, This website helps you practice your Japanese and let you communicate with native speakers from Japan. 

http://www.lang-8.com

Now, if you are learning any other language also other than Japanese, you can also use this website. :)
This website helps you practice by writing journal entries in the language you are learning. Native speakers of that language will be able to correct your journal entries and you will be able to see your mistakes. As they say, You can learn from your mistakes ! ^_^
You can also add them as a friend and get to help each other and communicate in their native language or yours. This website is all free unless, you would like a premium account. But, the premium account is not really important. Basically, all the premium account is mainly for is if you want to go over the minimum of writing more than 500 journal entries or if you want to add more languages than 2. 
Well, those are my 2 recommendation for learning and practicing Japanese. I hope you really enjoy using these websites ! ^_^
がんばってください!!



No comments:

Post a Comment