Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Book Recommendation of the Day: "Japanese Demystified" by Eriko Sato

Have you ever wanted to study Japanese but never knew when or where to start? Or do you just want to improve your Japanese language skills? Well, today I will give you my recommendation on a book to study Japanese! (^_^) For those who are trying to learn Japanese grammar, I recommend you to read "Japanese Demystified" by Eriko Sato.


The book is around $23.00 US dollars. I bought mine from Barnes&Noble. You can also get it as an E-Book on your tablet such as a Kindle Fire or Nook. Also, you can order it on Amazon.

This fast and easy guide features:
  • Numerous examples of simple and complex sentence structures.
  • Japanese Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji with phonetic/romaji transliterations for all Japanese words.
  • Helpful writing and speaking exercises that bring the Japanese language to life.
  • Coverage of everyday topics as well as conversational expressions.
  • Quizzes at the end of each chapter to reinforce new material.
I would say in my opinion, I give this textbook 4 stars! ^^ If I had never purchase and read this book, I would never really understand Japanese as much as I do now. Because of this book, I can read, write, and speak Japanese sentences and communicate with Japanese speakers with ease. I recommend this book to everyone who is learning Japanese and to the people who are struggling with Japanese grammar and sentence structures!! Good luck on your Japanese learning~! (^_^)

-Keyatta

No comments:

Post a Comment