Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Book Recommendation of the Day for Studying Japanese

Today's "Book Recommendation of the Day" for studying Japanese, I recommend to you "Japanese/English Visual Bilingual Dictionary". I find this book very useful because it has pictures above the word and it's written in Japanese Kana and Romaji. It is very helpful for the people who are trying to increase their Japanese vocabulary. To me, it is the best dictionary to use for learning Japanese vocabulary. I rate this book 5 stars. I don't have any cons/bad things to say about this book. It is very accurate, current and useful~! I highly recommend it~!!


This book is $14.95 in USA. And in Canada, it is $16.95. It is a very reasonable price for such a great dictionary~! ^^ It is also available on Amazon. ENJOY!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment