Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Top 10 Anime~!

This is my personal list of my favorite top 10 anime series ! They are NOT in order from the least to best though ! ^^ It is hard for me to choose which one I love the most~!! ><

1.) One Piece

2.) Bleach

3.) Naruto

 
4.) Soul Eater

5.) Pokémon



6.) BeyBlade


7.) A-Channel


8.) Hidamari Sketch


9.) Rozen Maiden


10.) Merry Nightmare



Yep! So these are my top 10 anime that I really love !! ^^ I don't get to watch Merry Nightmare and A-Channel much~! >< Those two are my favorite and the characters are so cute~! ^^ What are your favorite anime?! ^^ Please comment your favorites !! ^^

1 comment:

  1. My favorite anime:

    1)Elfen Lied
    2)Highschool of the Dead
    3)K-ON!!
    4)fate/Stay Night
    5)Itazura na Kiss
    6)Kimi Kiss ~Pure Rouge~
    7)Oreimo
    8)Hentai Ouji
    9)Seitokai Yakuindomo
    10)Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
    11)Angel Beat

    ReplyDelete