Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Top 10 J-POP~!

Hello everyone!! Are you a fan of J-POP? If you are, I am going to give you my top 10 J-POP groups/singers!! ^^

1. AKB48



2. Juice=Juice


3. Arashi


4. KyaryPamyuPamyu


5.  Buono


6. Berryz Koubou


7. Morning Musume


8. SID


9. C-ute


10. Ayumi Hamasaki


So these are my top J-POP groups and singers !! ^^ And for those who might not know them, I have added a video so you could get a taste of their music~!! ^^ I hope you enjoy these J-POP groups and singers !! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Most of your list are idol group..btw SID is jpop group??it's v-kei band right??

    for idol group, i prefer to listened to Momoiro Clover Z (previously im AKB48 fan, but most of 1st generation member already graduated)...soon mariko-sama too T^T!!

    ReplyDelete