Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Liv N' Luv Japan Update !


Hello Everyone! Welcome back to Liv N' Luv Japan! I want to say to you guys that I am very VERY SORRY about my many months of delay of not posting anything on my blog in such a long time! >.<;; The last time I had ever posted something on my blog which was way in December of 2013 ! ! ! ! I have been so busy with school and life and all......but, I want to get a fresh start and start back to my normal blogging! Spring Break is coming soon for me on April 18th so I will have plenty of time to blog but for now it might not be as often.

Also I know many of you are hoping to see many new things and there are certain things that many of you would like to see on here. Many of you are asking more about the Japanese language, the traditional culture, etc.! So, I think because the fact that I post many things about the pop culture, you guys seem to want to get into something more traditional and something more informatical. So....I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS ANYTHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN READING! ^_^ I will be happy for you guys to comment below or on Google+ to me about what more you would like to see on my blog. I would be even more happy if you guys described what you would like to see in details so I can know exactly what you want!

Also, spread the word about my blog Liv N' Luv Japan and also follow Liv N' Luv Japan on Facebook!

Arigatou gozaimasu~! ! ! (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment