Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

GAMER NOTICE! CALLING ALL POKEMON TRAINERS!

Hey you guys! I have some very exciting news for all you Pokémon trainers! Recently, I have received a new Nintendo 3DS and....Pokémon X! The game I have been dying for!! I remember when I did a review for the Pokémon XY series and I remember I told you guys I will soon get it and I finally have it. I got the Pokémon X because I really like the Legendary Pokémon and I thought it looked really cool and unique. I think the Pokémon rainbow colored horns is what really attracted me into getting that version.

I have been playing the game for almost a week now and I am really enjoying it. The best Pokémon game I have ever played in a long time! And the graphics and 3D is amazing! For my first Pokémon I had chose Froakie because I really love the cute little frog Pokémon and water types are one of my favorites including electric. When it comes to Pokémon, sometimes I forget to choose wisely in battle because I really adore tiny and cute Pokémon hahaha! ^_^; ; There just to cute! Most of my friends like the big and scary Pokémon like the dark types. But I agree with them because they do seem to be more powerful but...don't underestimate the power of the little Pokémon~!

Anyways, for you guys who have a Nintendo 3DS and own the game Pokémon XY or plan on getting it, please add me. Here is my friend code: 5129-1914-0675 and the name is OtakuQueen. Thank you guys! And I hope to battle you soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment