Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Anime Review: Naruto/ナルト

Hello Everyone~! Today, I will be talking about a very popular anime and manga...Naruto! Naruto is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become an Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all~! The series is based on a one-shot comic by Kishimoto that was published in the August 1997 issue of Akamaru Jump.  





My opinion about the Naruto manga and anime is really amazing and exciting to watch because I really enjoy martial arts and traditional Japanese culture. Naruto is a combination of traditional Japanese culture with modern pop culture. And the series and manga make you really curious about what is going to happen next! This happens all the time with me every time I watch Naruto. I think the last episode I have previously watched was when Inou and Sakura was going to fight to see who goes on to the next examination. It made me think a lot and wondering who will win and if Sakura wins what will happen to Inou and if Inou wins, what will happen to Sakura...this is why I enjoy watching Naruto! ^_^


What is your opinion about the Naruto series? ^_^


Thank you very much for reading~!!! ^_^  ありがとうございます〜!

No comments:

Post a Comment