Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Celebrities: Ashida Mana (芦田 愛菜)

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I am going to be on the subject of celebrities. I want to talk about a famous Japanese child named Ashida Mana~! ^_^







Birthday: June 23rd, 2004 (currently 10 yrs old)

Occupation: Singer, Actress, Model, and Tarento

Birthplace: Hyogo Prefecture, Japan

Talent Agency: JobbyKids



 Now, here is a little more about Ashida Mana and my opinions on her. She has been on so many movies, j-dramas, commercials, and voice acting for animations/cartoons. So I am going to give you guys a list of the many things she has appeared in:


MOVIES:
  • Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (2010)
  • Kokuhaku (2010)
  • Ghost Mou Ichido Dakishimetai (2010)
  • Inu to Anata no Monogatari (2011)
  • Hankyuu Densha Katamichi 15 fun no Kiseki (2011)
  • Usagi Drop (2011)
  • Liar Game: Saisei (2012)
  • Nobo no Shiro (2012)
  • Pacific Rim (2013)


I am planning to check out all of these movies and plan to watch them since I am a huge fan of this kawaii little Japanese girl Ashida Mana. I am really interested in one of these movies which is "Pacific Rim". After I watch these movies I will also plan to write a review on my blog about them. ^_^

Now here is a little bit of information about Ashida Mana that you may not know about her. Her favorite foods are cucumber, fried vegetables, sukonbu and kameni. But, she dislikes eggplants, pumpkin, and milk. Her hobbies are riding the unicycle and reading. She looks up to the K-POP group KARA. She became famous and rose up to popularity after she was starred in the award winning j-drama "Mother" and she end up winning "Best Supporting Actress" at the 14th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix. And at the age of only six, she became one of the youngest leading actress in a Japanese drama called, "Sayonara Bokutachi no Youchien" in 2011.

Now like I said before, Ashida Mana is a singer so I am going to show you a couple of her music videos:


                                  Ashida Mana - Sutekina Nichiyoubi ~ Gyu Gyu Good Day!



                                                   Ashida Mana - Zutto Zutto Tomodachi




                                                   Ashida Mana - Minna no Happy Birthday




                                                  Ashida Mana - Maru Maru Mori Mori



That was just a couple of her music videos and I find all of them to be very adorable and I love listening to her music. It's hard to really choose my favorite song by her but, I gotta say that I would choose "Maru Maru Mori Mori" because the song is super adorable and so is the very colorful music video and just listening to the song makes me feel really happy and makes me feel like a really happy little kid~! ^_^

Now also like I said before, she has also been in so many commercials!! So, I will also show you guys a video full of most of the commercials she has been in:



And do you remember when I said that Ashida Mana looks up to KARA and is a really huge fan? Well, here is another video which was on her birthday and she meets the group KARA for the first time! Really cute~! ^_^



Well, that is all for this article on the celebrity Ashida Mana~! I will be posting more articles soon so stay tuned and don't forget to follow Liv N' Luv Japan on Twitter at @LivNLuvJP ! ^_^












No comments:

Post a Comment