Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Liv N' Luv Japan 100th Blog Post!!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I have some very exciting news! I have finally reached my 100th blog post!! This was one of my goals for Liv N' Luv Japan last year during the winter. I wanted to reach my 100th blog post!!







I am so excited right now and I am feeling speechless! After blogging for more than a year now, I want to talk about what I learned about blogging........


  • First things first, blogging takes A LOT of time! Blogging isn't just something that you do for like 15 or 20 minutes a day. It takes about an hour or more! For me, I be working on my blog for almost 3 hours a day. If you don't put the time for your blog then, it may not seem like much or it's maybe not your best interest.

  • Secondly, blogging take motivation and passion! If you don't have motivation and passion then, I suggest you to stop blogging and find something else that you may enjoy because if you don't have motivation and passion then your blog will be unsuccessful and uninteresting. And you need to have lots of ideas to come up with to continue with your blog.

  • Blogging has really improved me and open me to new information that I haven't even known about. When I first started blogging, I started blogging because I had passion for Japan and my dream career is to become a journalist. So, I thought that journalism and blogging tied together and was related so, I thought that blogging will help me learn a little more. Sometimes, blogging can be stressful but, for me I always find it fun to do and share the things I am interested in with other people. So as an opinion on myself, I think I would make a perfect journalist~!

  • Because of blogging, I have made a lot of new friends online and they have taught me so much and we would always share our tips and talk about our experience with blogging and the things that strongly interested us into blogging about the things that we love. Blogging also improved me as a person as well. It made me more open-minded and made me also want to learn more about the advance part of blogging and makes me want to learn more about different people and cultures. Things like this really inspires me.

  • I have had times when I loved writing so much and had so many ideas flowing through my mind while writing that I didn't want to stop and, I have also had times when I wasn't in the mood for reading, writing, blogging or even thinking about writing that when I worked on my blog I didn't know where to start.
  •  There have been many times that I thought to myself that my blog Liv N' Luv Japan is a very great blog and someday will become very successful that I wanted to start a second or third blog but, I wasn't inspired by them and decided to keep Liv N' Luv Japan.


I am happy to be able to share most of what I have learned from blogging with you guys. And I really appreciate all of you for supporting me and viewing my blog. When I first started blogging from last year on July 11th 2013 to now, my priorities for my blog change from time to time. At first, the most important thing for my blog at the beginning was getting my blog to get notice. As soon as I got a couple of views and posted around 10-20 posts, I thought that I would get a really huge amount of views in almost a couple of days. But, I notice that I doesn't work that way so, then my priorities change from getting noticed to raising my view count.

Afterwards, I became more experienced and noticed I wanted more communication on my blog and wanted to be able to communicate with my readers and get to know more about their opinions on about the articles I be writing and about my blog as a whole. There is communication on my blog but now as much as I would want it to be so, I try to add social media into it by making a Facebook page, Google+ community, Twitter page, etc. And it helped a lot because it let me know that people were actually interested and took the time to actually follow. but, after making a couple of social networks for Liv N' Luv Japan, sometimes it is very hard for me to actually to keep up with everything.

The only thing I could actually keep up with is the Twitter account for Liv N' Luv Japan. I find it more fun and interesting to use than Facebook, Google+, etc. and so far the Twitter page as 13+ followers, and the Facebook as around 8+ followers and the Google+ community as around 29+ followers.

I also try to make my blog look a lot more interesting by coloring the font, adding photographs and videos, trying to interact with the readers, trying to find different subjects to talk about. Things I talk about is all Japan-related so I have the entertainment such as J-POP, Anime, Manga, Celebrities, etc. and I have some things on the Japanese language and help other people by finding resources that I recommend them to use. And now, I am starting to write more on what's going on in Japan and adding more of the traditional culture and history as well. 





Well, there is really not much I can actually say right now on this article. But, I now really my goal is to order in the hoodies and get more communication on my blog which is now my top priorities for Liv N' Luv Japan. Also, you guys can follow and tweet at @LivNLuvJP and you can also comment on my blog. And if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, compliements, etc. you would like me to know then please email me at: livnluvjapan@yahoo.com !! ^_^

Thank you guys so much for all of your support!!   










No comments:

Post a Comment