Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14/14 Liv N' Luv Japan Announcement

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I have an announcement I would like to make. This is going to be normal that I'm not going to be able to post often. Between school, studying, friends, and family...I'm not going to have very much time to devote to my blog. But, that doesn't mean I have stop posting, or thinking about you guys wanting to read more post from me!! Lately, I have been interviewing NikkiHatsune early this November and things are going great as planned!

So, you guys will be seeing the interview soon either during the start of the month of December or either the beginning of 2015. (^_^) I have also been thinking about new things to post for Liv N' Luv Japan because sometimes it can be really difficult trying to figure out what to post and making it interesting and try to make it not look like I was being lazy. xD

Well, this post was just to let you guys know that I am not gone or dead!!!! I have just been extremely busy in reality. But, keep checking in to Liv N' Luv Japan because there shall be a post coming soon like maybe on Saturday depending if I will be at the library first thing in the morning to post. So, let me know what you guys would like to see on Liv N' Luv Japan so you guys can be satisfied with what you're reading! SAYONARA~!! (^_^)

Email: livnluvjapan@yahoo.com

Twitter: @LivNLuvJP


No comments:

Post a Comment