Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

AKB48 Member Gives Birth To Her 1st Child

Hello everyone! Welcome back to Liv N' Luv Japan! This is really surprising to me as an AKB48 fan. I don't know all the members in the group except for very few but I was really shocked that on TokyoHive I found out that one of the members, Kikuchi Ayaka is married and gave birth on April 30th at 5:31 AM to a healthy baby boy!!

                                                     (Kikuchi Ayaka with her newborn baby)


Here is what Kikuchi Ayaka shared: "The labor was very painful. But that went away instantly when he was born!! He's so cute that my husband and I are fawning over him. I will give him a lot of love and do my best with child-rearing!!"


CONGRATULATIONS KIKUCHI AYAKA!! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment