Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Liv N' Luv Japan Contest!!

Hello Everyone~!! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan~! Today, I have some really exciting news!! There will be a contest!! Now, I am doing this contest to see how well it would go and to see if it would become a really popular new feature for Liv N' Luv Japan!!

So, this is a really simple contest!! This contest is all about creativity and arts!! ^_^

1. Draw/Create a picture representing Liv N' Luv Japan~!

2. Email the picture to livnluvjapan@gmail.com

3. Add the picture and your name (if you don't want to show your name then you can let me know the email and I will make you anonymous)


I will give this contest 2 weeks, I will soon pic out the best of 3 and rate them of 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place and will be shown to the world of all Liv N' Luv Japan~!! ^_^


DEADLINE: 10/25/13


Thank you very much~!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment