Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, May 18, 2015

AKB48 Minami Minegishi Demoted and Apologizes

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I want to talk about something that I just found out over the weekend which this is kinda old news since it happened like a year or two ago but it is really interested but saddening.

If you're a fan of AKB48 and J-POP then majority of you already knew about this, but member of AKB48 Minami Minegishi is was a 20 year old woman at the time got caught at a guy house from a J-POP boy band and who she was supposedly secretly dating.

Now, what I didn't know was that there was a no dating policy and you actually sign a contract saying that you will not date anyone while a member of AKB48. In my opinion that's pretty stupid I mean like you have a group full of teenage girls and young women and you expect them not to date?! STUPID.

But the reason is that they want the girls to show purity and show that they are always "available". At a little point, I understand why they would demote Minami Minegishi. I mean she did sign the contract saying that she WOULDN'T date but....seriously?!

For those of you who don't know Minami Minegishi, this is her.




Once a weekly magazine founded out about her staying at this guy house it was then published and spread across Japan and other parts of the world through the internet. She started freaking out and raged and shaved her hair and then made a apology video saying to her fans that she was so sorry for bringing them down and everything and hope that they would forgive her and that what she did was wrong and she knew it was wrong in the first place and she hope that she will still be part of AKB48.

This is the apology video:





To me this is just really sad :(

Well this is the end of this article for today and I was really hyper about posting this because this really was interesting and made me want to do lots of research on it which I did. But everything is all good with her now. I don't know if she is still part of AKB48 or not but I'm pretty sure she is doing better stuff. :)

Let me know your opinions about this in the comment section below or on Twitter @LivNLuvJP

Thank you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment